Banner Idea

Copyright 2007 Jennifer Phillip

The weekend was really quiet due to a really bad sinus headache, so nothing was done artwise, actually not much was done besides trying to avoid looking down. Worked a bit on the tiger picture today, but I forgot how many layers Stonehenge paper takes to get dark colours after the last few pieces of art I finished were on the Canson paper. So it will be a long time before it is done and I can post it online.

I do really like Stonehenge for graphite work, has a very nice soft look when finished. I really have to try and remember to do more pencilwork on this paper. The above was drawn for another idea for a website banner. Now that my tablet is working again I will probably just use it to colour the piece, probably quicker than coloured pencils (thats the idea at least).

And I just want to pet our new scanner. Its so nice not to have to mess with a picture in photoshop for sometimes hours, and instead just scan and put the image online almost right away. :)
But I guess that means that I can't use the excuse "My scanner butchered this piece of art" anymore. :-p


Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3