*cough cough ACHOOO!*

I have a cold. Kind of hard to draw when you are coughing every other minute. I would hate to end up with a squiggly line on a piece of art after a coughing/sneezing fit so I tend not to colour too much when I am sick. Then again, that squiggly line could turn into an abstract piece and make some nice cash, (and to be gross I'm sure there are some pieces of art where it is the norm that bodily fluids are a component, so a random sneeze might make money too) Eww.

The only good thing about being sick (besides that is seems ok to spend all day in bed reading cheesy novels and watching bad movies ), is that I can get some line art completed so that when I do get better I have lots to finish.

And I hate April 1st, and not just because of the really lame pranks that people pull.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3