Dragon Banner Idea

 Dragon Banner Idea Copyright Jennifer Rose PhillipDragon Banner Idea Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Graphite on Stonehenge


Don't think I posted this here, another banner idea for my site or a design for business cards. I've changed my mind about having this in graphite, I think it will look a lot better if I colour it, and then put a picture of my art on the canvas being drawn on. So have to transfer this and then figure out which kind of coloured pencils to use on it. Really liking the Coloursofts right now, even though I have an unopened set of Prismas gathering dust.

I promise to show a picture of the commission I am working on tomorrow. :) Have to take "Big Bad Blue" to another framers to see how much it would cost to get framed compared to a different framers. The local place didn't give me a bad price considering it is a bigger size, but always good to shop around.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments

  1. This looks like a really awesome concept, Jennifer! I'll be interested to see if you opt for colour with this as I think the graphite looks dramatic already. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rita :) Definitely going to be colour, really bright colours I'm thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3