Odin WIP

Rottie Sketch by Jennifer Rose Phillip"Odin" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

One of the unfinished commissions I am doing. Didn't get a chance to work on this very much today, went to the city. This is one big Rottie. Seems like all I am doing is drawing Rotties lately. I don't have a problem with that, just hope people don't start thinking that is the only breed of dog I can draw.

Went to the business gateway today. So hopefully they can help me more with setting up a business (the evil tax side of it) and give me advice that other people haven't.

I now have some nice brushes, so I can finally do some watercolour work with out fear of the brushes falling apart before I am finished (must refrain from having a sword fight with them). Just need to think of something to do a watercolour of. Like I really need to add more projects to my list. En guard!!

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3