Pink Flowers

Spent today working on commissions and they are not ready to show anyone yet, but they mark the first commissions I have had while living in Scotland (have done commissions in Canada but I still think its cool), so heres to many more. :)

So instead of a progress picture, (unless I get more of it done) have a few photos of a flower, actually its a tree, or maybe a bush, I have no idea actually. I have forgotten (again), but I just loved the flowers that are opening and they are going to make some really nice pictures.


Debating on whether or not to have a Blog with just WIPS of commissions. Would make it easier for potential customers to see the art and give suggestion about improvements (and they wouldn't have to read my ramblings). I could also just email them progress shots. I don't know, it wouldn't be extra work for me but not sure how well it would work.

Also got a lot of artwork ready for prints so going to add the option to buy certain prints to my site. And I'm running out of space for artwork, so expect art for sale soon before I get crushed by the growing pile of paper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3