Rottie Finished

"Luka" Copyrighted Jennifer Rose Phillip
Graphite
7 by 6 Inches Acid Free Paper


Finished the drawing of the Rottie. I could have darkened the ear, but honestly I like the way it looks :) It looks like Luka, who for awhile when he was a puppy was starting to look like a lab cross. But from seeing recent pictures of him, he definitely has that beefed up Rottie look to him, with the goofy, give me all your food or your favourite shoe dies personality. I'm really going to have to mess with the scanners settings, doesn't seem to like scanning graphite too much.

Got a whole scan of "Big Bad Blue". Looks a lot better now that you can't see the scan lines. Just had to mess with the colours a bit in Photoshop but it looks like it should now (at least on my monitor) . The strange thing is that the file is fine when I open it with windows but when I view it in Photoshop there is a lighter line going threw the bottom of the neck, right when the pink/red starts. Its very strange, so if it shows up on blogger for anyone please let me know. :)

Seriously thinking about entering this in some competitions.


"Big Bad Blue" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Comments

  1. Your Rottie picture looks fantastic Jennifer! Makes me want to get out my pencils again...
    If you do get the chance to enter "Big Bad Blue" in any competitions go for it! It's an awesome picture and the subject is certainly unique. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rita :)

    Get out your pencils again! I (and probably lots of people) want to see what you can do with them :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3