Woof

Rottweiler Sketch by Jennifer PhillipCopyright Jennifer Phillip

Spent most of the weekend cleaning, so not much drawing was done. On the plus side, you can walk around the room without having to climb over clothes and don't walk into boxes stubbing your toe.

Managed to start this dog drawing. Picture of Luka, the Rottie we left in Canada :( Miss him. Kinda hard seeing the other 2 Rotties on the street. One full grown, the other still a puppy (of course he is a BIG puppy). Not the best scan but a better is coming one once it is finished. :)

Done in graphite because I figured I needed more graphite examples for my website, and more examples of different animals. So expect more head and body drawings of different animals, thinking of doing some more body shots of horses, cats, different and rare dog breeds and going to do a snake soon. :)

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments

  1. Jennifer I have been a regular visitor to your blog for awhile now. Housework is the pits and there are days here I wish that a miracle would happen with everything magically cleaned up and tidy... it will never happen of course unless I am that miracle that made it happen..LOL!

    Love your drawing and waiting patiently for the next update :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan :)Really nice to read that people come back to read my blog :D

    It would be nice to just push a button and then everything was cleaned up, or get a maid. That always works (pretty pricey though). But at least cleaning myself I know where things are instead of shoved under the bed. :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3