I can just Feel my Arteries Clogging

Dinner :p Tastes better than it looks. I didn't feel like cooking or doing any dishes lol. Fish supper that doesn't come wrapped in newspaper like it use to because of the health risk that come with it (ink, dirty?). No matter how many time I will see it, I think fried white pudding looks like a deep fried penis.

Worked more on the Easter Dragons, just the basket and the little dragon in the corner left. I am pretty sure its too big for the scanner so I am going to have to take it to get scanned this weekend. Might try to get some cards printed with this on them, going to have some prints made up for sure.

Comments

  1. I think white pudding looks like dried dog poo...the stuff that had been there so long it'd gone grey - you don't see that anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah it does look like that now that you mention it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep friend penis! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen white pudding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they don't really look that appetizing lol

    http://tinyurl.com/39xh4m

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3