Tagged Again

I was tagged by lostintheforest so have to think of another 7 things about me, hmmm this might take a few minutes...

  1. I've been in every province but Newfoundland and P.E.I. (is Nunavut a province? I don't remember :p) [yep it is]
  2. I've broken 4 toes on both feet, mostly from running into things or stubbing my toe on the tub. Because of this my baby toes have never really healed properly and instead of me walking on them like people normally do, the toes have healed twisted and I walk on the side of them. (almost broke another one today hitting the tub again :p). After breaking them so many times I hardly even stop to see the damage.
  3. I have had piano lessons, played the trumpet, flute/piccolo in school. Probably could just play chopsticks on the piano (or at the very least 3 blind mice) and probably nothing on the trumpet any more.
  4. I have a lot of Eeyore stuff. See picture above, plus about a dozen Eeyore socks, 2 Eeyore pj's, 4 more stuffed Eeyores that are in the attic, an Eeyore bag, a wallet and 3 (4?) mugs, a little dangly thing on my phone. I think I'm forgetting something...
  5. I hate oil paints. They take too long too dry and stink (and generally not wise to use your fingers when you use oil paints in case your fingers fall off :p)
  6. My family is full of genetic freaks. Grandad on Dad's side had webbed feet (so I have been told), and he was in the Navy :p He had a grade 3 level education, but he was teaching engineering by the time he finished the Navy.
  7. I love snakes. Any kind of snake. Would love another Ball Python and would really love one of these. But thats not going to happen for awhile.
I honestly don't know that many people who haven't done this, so I'm going to take the easy way out and say if you want to do this go ahead. Let me know so I can read it :) [yeah I was grasping at straws to think of the last one]

Comments

  1. I am still trying to get over the number of broken toes you've had!! I've only ever broken 1 bone in my body, and that was my little toe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol after breaking them 3 times it doesn't hurt that much :p (just the odd cursing when they bend the wrong way)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the smell of oil paint! It's one of my favourite things :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3