Alice

This is Alice. No she isn't mine, I wish though. A neighbour down the street is watching her and Alice is very sweet. Ok so I only pet her twice, but all she did was lick my hands. I guess she has jumped the fence a few times because she is so interested in seeing everything (lives on a farm with not so many things to investigate). Makes me miss Luka :(

When we can afford to take care of a dog, we are really going to try to adopt a dog, or get in touch with rescue societies in the area. Would rather adopt a dog than buy one, and it doesn't have to be a Rottie, but it would be nice.

And the pink version of the Snapdragons. This is the only picture that turned out, the rest were all fuzzy. The camera wouldn't focus on the pink and I don't remember how to manually focus with our camera.

One lonely pink Livingstone Daisy in the front garden. We didn't put any daisy seeds in the front this year so its odd that there is one growing. Might have to transplant the Daisies that are growing in pots as just like last year we planted too many :p The front yard did look really nice though when all of the daises flowered. Lots of colour.

Comments

  1. Alice has got a nice face :-)
    I have been planting Livingstone daisies but think I will have lost one or two. The weather so so hot yesterday, I think they have fried!!! Glad to hear the laptop is sorted and it seems like the flat is sorting itself too :-D :-D
    ChrissyX

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have daisies everywhere :) Even in places we didn't put any seeds. too bad about the fried daisy, it still might come back. Yeah the flat is hopefully going to be fixed soon, really nice to have our own place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Alice too, but also you for wanting to adopt a dog (when you are ready). I adopted 2 dogs, and they are both wonderful and beautiful, one of them a purebred german shepherd (I think they call them Alsatians in England).

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep Shepherds are called Alsatians here. When someone first said the name I had no idea what they were talking about. I thought it was a breed I had never heard of lol

    A lot of my friends have adopted dogs, and it just seems like the right thing to do. But if we can ever afford to get a bouvier des flandres I would jump at the chance. I love the breed more then I love Rotties. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3