moon/star bag Part 1


moon/star bag, originally uploaded by fuzzydragons.

So stage one of making my new bag. Messes with a person's eyes :p The bottom part is cut even, its just turned up on itself right now. hmm might have to break down and use an iron (but I will try to avoid that ;) )

I think for right now I will just use some white buttons that I have laying around (considering I have probably over 100 of them).

The problems that we were having with the flat have been sorted out so we should be in there in a week *crosses fingers*

I think this plant/flower is very pretty. There is a pink variety next to it, but I don't know what they are called.


This week Scottish words (as picked by John)

1. sugarollie
2. syboes
3. stammygaster

Answer to last weeks Scottish words:

1. mince is ground meat, but it can also mean rubbish depending on who your are talking to and where they are from (so it was a trick word ;) )

2. quair is a book

Oh and my laptop is back. *dances* Seems to be working fine, just have to install everything again.

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:58 am

    Snapdragons! How appropriate!

    I have heard the word "quire" used to mean 24 pages of paper used to make a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I guess that is appropriate :)

    I had never heard it before, writing these words I have actually learned a lot about the origin of the words. Neat to see how certain words have changed their spelling and meaning over the long years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:47 pm

    You absolutely must iron the pieces! My fashion tutors stressed the importance of pressing!!!

    .. On a lighter note, I am tagging you for 7 facts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol ok but I hate ironing ;)

    I have to think about some more 7 facts, so might take a few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate ironing too, but I do love a nice crisp edge on a bag, so I just stick to ironing the things I make and don't bother with the laundry pile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never iron clothes. I don't see the point when they get wrinkled when you put them on :p Hubby irons his shirts because he knows how much I hate to do it lol Tote bags I will use an iron on because, yeah a nice neat edge looks a lot better on them :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3