I spy with my Little Eye...


I spy with my Little Eye...
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Something that is red (and slightly pissed off :p)

I had the living room window open to try to get some pictures of the birds when they were at the food table but the only one that came around was this little guy. As soon as I closed the window all the birds came back :/ Figures :p

This little one or its mate are always trying to chase away birds that are 5 times their size. I keep hoping that they will chase away the cats but no luck yet. I love cats but I just wish there were not so many around here (its cheaper to fix your cat people then pay to feed endless litters).

I had a few other photos to upload but blogger is throwing a fit about them so had to use Flickr. Thank you everyone who commented on the last blog post :)

Listening to Mr.Fuzzy cut tiles is almost as amusing as him crashing trying to fly in a game :p

And a moving ACEO :) Was supposed to be a Grizzly but just looks like a dirty Polar Bear lol

bear animated

Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip


I forgot how easy it was to make little animations like this. :)

Comments

  1. That's cool. I've never tried to make an animation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing animation - really clever :D Lovely drawing too BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful spread for your feathered friends. Looks like the little red breasted guy is thoroghly enjoying having it all to himself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. blogger is driving me nuts just now!
    I loved the animation!
    I have read that robins are very territorial!
    and you usually only get one in the garden at any time due to this.
    question for you....did you used to have a rottie dog? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really easy to make simple animations like this. Only starts getting hard if you have to match up points to make things work.

    Thanks :D

    lol Linda yeah he was being a bit greedy trying to eat it all :p

    Yep use to have a Rottie (he lives with dad now). Why? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ickle Robins are so territorial but so funny...
    Great animations, love it, it looks like a grizzly to me...never tried animating a drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least you get birds at your feeding tray, all we're getting right now is squirrels! Your animation is great! I hadn't seen that done just that way before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your animated drawings and what a cute little bird and you story about it made me smile, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the birds just so clever that way...I have waited for quite some time...sitting quietly for a quick snap....sigh....no luck...they just know...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:53 pm

    Very cool animation.

    You could tell when the tile was done because the cussing stopped, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! Oh! I love your Bear!!!
    How do you do that?

    :@}

    ReplyDelete
  12. you just take scans or photos of the work, put them into an animation program and put them in order. Make the last frame have a slower rate then the rest. its pretty easy to do :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3