I Think I can, I think I can, I think....


This month I am going to participate with trying to take a photo everyday in January. I found the link on Serena's blog. Follow the first link to see other photos :)

I'm going to try to take a photo everyday, but one can never really know what will happen but even if I just walk down the street I can take a photo. This will also help me get started on one of my 101 tasks, walking more. Which will help with other tasks too so its killing a few birds with one stone.

Walked up the hill today towards the war memorial. Steep hill and made me realize how out of shape I actually am, but I did make it after stopping once "puff puff puff, breath, puff puff puff breath" :p. Managed to walk up and down without falling though so thats a plus :p Would have been a great New Years day spending it in the hospital with a broken leg :p

From the top of the hill looking down towards the town. I am going to try to walk this at least once a week plus walking downtown.

Path sign in case people get lost. But really just turn around and you would see the town and on a good day you can see miles. I remember the first time Mr.Fuzzy took me up there we could see Airlie monument which is 5-10 miles away. There is a little dial with arrows on it showing you what is in the direction that you stand.Ex if you were standing in the direction of Glamis Castle (don't pronounce the "i") it shows you, or shows you the direction of Peter Pan Land.

Very grey day today :/

Comments

  1. It should be nice and pieceful walk and it is really great to learn and see other parts of the world through the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your frost? we have FROST! all day..I haven't posted them but I have taken the most gorgeous shots of a robin, well worth the half an hour in the cold. Where did that come from, I think I can, I know I can...it was a train, was it Thomas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello from a fellow Canuck Jennifer....

    I'm in Calgary and will likely have snow in every photo I take for the month of January... okay,,,,off to check out some of your dragons now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love seeing where people live, this is one gorgeous path to take in. Lucky you even if it is a gray day. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are beautiful, Jennifer! I'm so glad to see you've joined the challenge ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was very peaceful, we only saw 3 other people walking there dogs :) Even on a nice day most people don't take the time to walk up there :)

    There was frost on the cars Chrissy but none anywhere else. It is cold here though, no warmer then 0 degrees. The flat windows are starting to get frost on them now, but it is supposed to be nicer tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

    I lived in Alberta for 7 years and ifs its not snow its really windy :/ Yeah don't miss the wind lol

    There are a lot of nice paths around here and most days lots to see. Either the animals in the fields or a few birds flying overhead.

    Thanks Serena. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mountain views. I have some nice ones around me too, if it ever clears up enough to actually SEE them... I love your blog header, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh chrissy I think it was Thomas. I remember watching it when I was really young

    Thanks Judi :) Hoping to get up in the highlands sometime this month to take some pictures of the big mountains :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these photos, Jennifer! My favorite is the one from the top of the hill looking down on the town.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pics - I'm going to join you on the walking front :D !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely view of the town from the hilltop. I'm looking forward to seeing more from your area.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3