My Foot is Cold

So we went for a drive to Lunan Bay, which we do go to a lot but its a nice quiet place to go for a walk. Well a walk was the plan anyway. As I was getting out of the car my foot was caught in the strap of my bag and I fell :/ The foot that was caught on the strap took the most damage. Couldn't put any weight on it. So hopping back into the car was fun :/ Ice on my foot now, so hopefully it doesn't bruise too much. Mr.Fuzzy wanted to take me to the hospital to get it looked at as its pretty sore to touch, but since I can put weight on it now, I decided against it (see how stubborn she is? :-P >> Mr.F). Not broken (shouldn't be at least), just badly sprained I think (and turning a lovely shade of purple :p)

So the red car with the door open is the car we took and Mr.Fuzzy still went to take some pictures while I played Tetris on my phone :p

I couldn't figure out what he was doing, thought he had it on video for a second (debated on giving him the finger here :p) I was so afraid that the car would get stuck in that big puddle in the background lol The car def. needs a wash now :p

I'm so glad that the weather is getting better. I like the winter but after 2 months, its nice not to have to turn the lights on in the flat at 2 in the afternoon now.

Red Castle. I would love to get closer but since its not very stable and it might fall into the bay, I don't think I will be going closer any time soon :p

There are so many castles here that I want to see. I like seeing the ruined castles more then the ones that are still being lived in. Not really sure why though. I would love to go see Dunnottar Castle. We have driven by it, seen it from a great distance but haven't gone up to the castle yet. Maybe this year.

Comments

  1. ouch your ankle sounds sore!!!
    is it feeling any better?
    I do like these brighter days too.
    I do like sunshine more.

    I also like old castles, I love old churches too. Not sure way. You cn sometimes feel the history in there.

    hugs
    love tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it actually feels worse now that the ice is off of it lol but the bruise hasn't gotten any worse so that good :)

    I think its being able to feel the history of a place that does it :) Don't really have really old buildings in Canada, a couple hundred years but not the 500 years that places can be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:13 pm

    Hope that ankle heals soon and very nice photo's Mr. Fuzzy took, can't wait to see more castle photo's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your ankle! Hope it's better now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please take care of your foot! Happy that MJr. Fuzzy took the photos for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your ankle gets better soon - ouch :D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH well, that Dunnottar Castle pic. What a beautiful castle.

    Ouch ouch, sure hope your ankle heals quick.. Ankle sprains are not fun....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and its great seeing your pic. I always like to put a face to a name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your ankle is better soon!

    The empty ones are full of mystery - there is more room for ghosts and imagination! I am the same way with old houses here...

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Kerry :) I will def. be taking more photos of castle in the area :)

    thanks Carla

    Norma-Mr.Fuzzy loves taking photos so is always up to take some for my blog for me :) I steal a lot of his photos to post lol

    Alison- thanks :) its all right, just a little tender today

    Sandy- :D I like putting a face to the name too, makes whats written seem less like a computer wrote it

    Michelle- ankle feels all right today thanks , just a little tender to step on. The ghost factor def. has something to do with it. and its so much easier to think of what might have happened in the place when there isn't a 2 foot wide tv in the castle room lol takes the history away from the place

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3