Everyday in May #7


Everday in May #7
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
coloured pencil on stonehenge
ACEO

Todays ACEO made me crave a donut :D lol wheres a Timmys when you want one :p The donuts there are like crack. Not that I've ever had crack before but the donuts are addictive :p I miss the apple cinnamon tea. I don't drink coffee but when I worked there I got a contact buzz from being around it so much. Me hyper,full of free donuts and spilt coffee residue, not a pretty sight :p

And heaven forbid you forget to stir someone's coffee 5 times in a clockwise direction. Coffee is serious business :p

Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Coloured Pencil on Stonehenge paper
ACEO

For sale here

The scanner was not working yesterday so didn't get a scan of number 6 for this month. A bunch of cherries all jumbled together. Now I want a donut and some cherries. Should probably go with the healthier option :p

Comments

  1. Mmmmmm. they look goooooood! Nice work, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:05 am

    Love the cherries and donut, just looking at them is making me hungry lol.....I also love the new blog look, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your drawings they are beautiful and I think the current layout complements them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!! Think the cherries will be better for me tho.... Oh wait! It's lunch time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your photos. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - I love your new-look blog, it's fabulous : ) Well done! Lovely artwork as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one beautiful donut and I love the other drawing too! Gosh you have made me hungry. Maybe I'll go make some cupcakes...nah...but I would like to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha I had to come just to see the donut after Sandy left a comment complaining that we are trying to make her crazy with hunger.....and now I hear you wishing for a Tim's...

    I like their coffee...but not the goodies. When they got the cranberry..or was it blueberry? and lemon muffin I got excited. Went right over to buy one and was horribly disappointed. spent the winter tweaking my own recipe and got a great one. YOu can use either berry and it is very delicious...mmmmm....love my own baking if I do say so....and I do... lol....

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are fab! I love donuts! not a coffee drinker either.
    love herby tea.

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Mary :)

    Vic- thank you :)

    thanks Tizz :)

    Shashi- thanks :) glad you think the layout works well with the art

    Michelle- lol donuts work just as well for breakfast, doesn't have to be lunch ;p

    Thanks Carla :)

    alison- thank you :)

    Sandy- go on make some cupcakes! :D

    BumbleVee- hopefully she made some cupcakes :p lol I think it was cranberry and lemon, and yeah that wasn't very good. but I love there donuts, they were better before they started shipping them to the stores frozen tho and then cooking them there. I'd rather bake fresh then buy from a store

    tina- I love tea, but can't drink too much of it. I start bouncing around :p need to have sugar in it lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3