Monday Photos of the week May 4, 2009


forest flame
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

More gardening this week :D Trying to sort out the yard and figure out what we want to grow. We now have a shed so can move things out of the flat and I might get a hallway back lol Was comical watching the guys put the shed together. Should have video taped it lol but thankful for the help! and no blood was shed so thats always a plus (even thought I was worried that it was going to fall on someone's toes :/)

This forest flame is in the inlaws backyard, thought it was dead but its surviving. Its almost as tall as me :p I love how red the leaves get.

Love having the greenhouses that Mr.F got one from work and the other from someone else at work. They have come in pretty handy in helping to start things growing. And really if you wanted to you could sleep in the big one :p 10 foot by 6 foot, only need a toilet and a bed :p

To the right of the big greenhouse. I have no idea what any of this is actually :p lots of it though

Centre of the big one
To the left of the greenhouse. Anyone remember how I said we wouldn't have as many tomatoes as we did last year? Guess I was wrong lol

To the left in the smaller greenhouse and the right below

Gorgeous day yesterday and then we had a freak hailstorm o.0 Hail bouncing off of everything. Didn't set the car alarms off like a few years ago though. That was funny when it happened. All the car alarms on the street going off being pelted with hail :p


If it is nice tomorrow I am going to try to get some pictures of the cherry blossoms downtown. They were gorgeous :)

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:48 pm

    Wonderful shoots the flaming flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to have two greenhouses! I'm sure you'll enjoy using them.
    The forest flame plant is beautiful. I don't think I've seen one of those before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lots of plants. That will keep you busy whole of summer I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm babying a few tomato and pepper plants along..in and out of the garage on sunny days. They are getting a bit leggy...hope they last till I can plant them....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the greenhouse!! Beautiful plant too, those colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, a greenhouse? I'm totally jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How great is that to have your own green houses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3