Finally finished the seals, and there are things I would change but can't due to the nature of the medium, but over all I am happy with it. I think the rock texture became the main focus of the work, and it probably should have been the seals. I did learn a lot trying to get the rock to look like actual rock, so I am glad I tried this. I could always etch it again in the far future and "fix" what I think I messed up.
And two close up images of the rock texture. I am very happy about the way the bottom piece of rock turned out, probably because it was the last area I worked on, so had a few months of practice behind me.