Sketches #235 & #236

More car parts, this one the electric front window controls and then the manual control for th eback window.

Only been back at uni for 2 days and already I am sick lol Partly because I am back in a group environment and around people whoe have colds/germs/virus' I haven't had, and partly because one of the meds I take for the MS lower my immune system basically so I catch colds/infections a bit easier than a "normal" person. So its just a wait and see how long the laryngitis takes to go away.

Comments

  1. I really like how you're always challenging yourself to sketch, regardless of what it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful sketches! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am sorry about your cold. Does your doctor not prescribe you the flu injection?. I have to take it and I have found it useful when the cold and flu season starts as I don't get any colds or flu or if I do get it it is very mild

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do get a flu shot usually (because of the MS), but the clinic for that prob isnt until next month :/ Not sure if its the flu I have caught, usually knocks me more on my butt if I get a type of flu :)

      Delete
  4. Oh no. I am avoiding people who have colds and viruses too. Which puts a bit of a damper on my social life- such that it is. I hope you feel better soon. I love that your are making the most of your car with your sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cindy- yeah i come across as very anti-social sometimes but its because even the basic cold can knock me on my butt :/ cant drive the car at the moment so might as well draw it lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3