Another Dragon

Surprise surprise another dragon lol Not that I am really in the mood to draw, but it can help to distract from any pain. Light quick lines laid down here, just to give a general shape.

Thicker pen, bit more detail.

Same pen size, a 0.3 but just adding more detail and shading. Still needs work, but in too much pain so hopefully finish it tomorrow *crosses fingers* I figure I can draw simple dragons with my eyes closed and just by muscle memory, so if my hands get completely messed up I should still be able to draw dragons. If not, I will hold a big paint brush with my teeth and paint that way :p


Comments

  1. Oh,so sorry you're still feeling crappy! Hoping to hear good things tomorrow.
    I never get tired of seeing these beautiful, imaginative creatures. Love your in-progress shots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His expression might be a mirror of what you're feeling. He's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful dragon! I am always happy to see your dragons! I hope you are in less pain soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Chris :) today I just ended p hurting myself more lol

    thanks Michelle, yeah he does kind of look like how i feel :)

    thank you Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know of no situation in the real world when another dragon wouldn't be a surprise!!! Hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3