Weekly Wrap Up

Ok, I read a lot and its not always 5 star stories, often they are not the best written books in the world, but if I'm entertained or enjoy anything about the book I will rate it higher than 1 star but this book was so bad and I had such high expectations for it to be really good, maybe that was the problem.


Perdido Street Station (Bas-Lag, #1)Perdido Street Station by China Miéville
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This felt like even the editor, (if it even had one) gave up reading it less than half way through. Too boring, too wordy just for the sake of being wordy, very uneven pacing and WTH is up with the ending? Better question, why did I waste 2+ weeks reading it?

View all my reviews






Jennifer's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Lie Tree
tagged: currently-reading
In Cold Blood
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 7 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide



2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 7 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide

Comments

  1. I'm sorry this book wasn't so good. Your review of it is though, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I had no idea you read that much. I used to but find myself falling behind with my books. LOL

    PS Don't forget my new blog URL is now http://alexandramacvean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good review and thanks for the heads up. I will avoid this one if it should cross my path.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3