More Griffin Work

Did some more work on the griffon/gryphon I started last week. I am so out of practice with ZBrush lol

I started to  build up some simple muscles with the Clay brush, quick easy way to add shapes to a model.

Changed of material to work with, I prefer this one over the red, easier for me to work with.

It has arms and spikes now, and started work on the eye socket which will have an eye in it soon.

Added basic toes to it and more smoothing. I want to put feathers and more spikes on it plus wings, but haven't decided what type of wing to use. It has ended up looking like a chicken dinosaur instead of a griffon, but that is ok I will keep working on it and see how it turns out in the end.




Comments

  1. Oh wow! These are cool! I've tried zBrush before but didn't get very far with it. Love what you've done here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! It does not look like a chicken dinosaur! It looks like you are off to a very good start!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Sal :) ZBrush doesn't have the best interface to it, can be tricky and annoying to use sometimes. Sculptris is a simpler version, not as many options to have to learn but you still can get some nice results and its free lol

    thanks Chris :) i think it look like that because I was looking at chicken photos earlier lol must have still been on my mind :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3