Did some more work on the griffon/gryphon I started last week. I am so out of practice with ZBrush lol
I started to build up some simple muscles with the Clay brush, quick easy way to add shapes to a model.
Changed of material to work with, I prefer this one over the red, easier for me to work with.
It has arms and spikes now, and started work on the eye socket which will have an eye in it soon.
Added basic toes to it and more smoothing. I want to put feathers and more spikes on it plus wings, but haven't decided what type of wing to use. It has ended up looking like a chicken dinosaur instead of a griffon, but that is ok I will keep working on it and see how it turns out in the end.