Weekly Book Wrap Up

What They Didn't Teach You In Design School: The Essential Guide to Growing Your Design CareerWhat They Didn't Teach You In Design School: The Essential Guide to Growing Your Design Career by Phil Cleaver
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

Easy to read and understand and does have some useful tips for getting noticed but..., I really wish people in the design industry would stop pushing that recent graduates work/intern for free. We have bills to pay just like everyone else.

And I know its a popular way to arrange text, but I can't stand when type is all jumbled like it is for some of the pages in the book. If someone without a graphic design job can't read what is written, its not a good idea to use that format.

View all my reviews

2018 Reading Challenge

2018 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 22 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide

Comments

  1. I like non fiction books like these myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 3 piles of non fiction books to go through lol mostly graphic design based but some real life ones too :)

      Delete
  2. Good points. Glad you got something out of the book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3