Weekly Book Update


Just cut about 18 inches off from my hair. Got John to do it, much cheaper than a salon appointment lol My head feels so much lighter.

I'm reading 20000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne and I'm enjoying it a lot. Also trying to get through First and Last Men by Olaf Stapledon and am hating it lol So no new book review this week and I hopefully get First and Last Men finished soon because it is very, very tedious.


Jennifer's bookshelf: currently-reading

20000 Leagues Under the Sea
tagged: currently-reading
Last and First Men
tagged: currently-reading
Red Mars
tagged: currently-reading
Persepolis Rising
tagged: currently-reading
S.
S.
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

2018 Reading Challenge

2018 Reading Challenge
Jennifer has read 33 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide

Comments

  1. I need a trim and the thing is it costs about 40 dollars at our local salon(s) up here in the mountains. I'm trimming my own later. That's a lot of hair you cut off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a drastic cut. That Jules Verne book is really old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sandy, £40 is roughly what a trim costs here. costs me £70 to dye it last time ouch lol

    Christine, drastic but needed to be done, was getting too long to take care of. one of my modules at uni deals with a lot of old books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eighteen inches! Whoa! I bet you weight a lot less now.
    Yes, those salon prices are off the charts here, too. I confess I cut my own hair. I would have Tim do it, but I don't trust him.
    Glad you're enjoying the Verne book. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Chris, John cuts his own hair, figured cutting mine straight across would be easier.
    My head does feel a bit lighter lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3