Rooster WIP

So this is taking longer then I thought it would. I had what you see here done 2 days ago, but had to go back and fix something, mostly darken up some areas. I still have to put the feathers on him, and after that probably go back and lighten or darken areas as needed. It was supposed to be of a friends pet rooster but I changed some features in the colouring so its just a generic rooster. :) Prismas on 9x12 Mi-Teintes I have so many things to draw, but its a good thing. I was getting annoyed with my artists block. All the new art supplies must have broken it. :) I might try to get a small set of pastel pencils, see how they handle. I used to use chalk pastels all the time for dog portraits, found them great for getting the right fur texture.

Technorati tags: , ,

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3