Sprinkles

Copyright 2007 Jennifer Phillip
Coloured Pencil on Stonehenge
2.5 by 3.5 inches


I'm craving donuts now (or doughnuts if you prefer, I'm so used to seeing it spelt donut). Even after working at Tim Hortons (Canadian donut and coffee restaurant chain) and seeing donuts all day and night, they are my weakness. Especially the ones covered with icing that sticks to the roof of your mouth.

Thinking about setting up an Ebay account to sell the art cards that I produce and bigger pieces eventually. Once I have a few more drawn I will probably set some auctions up. Can't hurt to try, and have nothing really to lose but a few bucks for auction fees. (and if I make any money it can help towards a purchase of a better scanner that doesn't butcher scanned images)


Technorati tags: , , ,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3