Sugar Sugar Sugar

I'm pretty much updating because I'm full of sugar (have to remember not to eat chocolate so late, but its so hard) and can't sleep. Just finished watching Crufts for today, and I really want a puppy now. Another one of this breed would do nicely :) (its guess the breed game! which might not be that hard actually)
Seeing all those different breeds of dogs really makes me want to draw them all. (I would probably have to live on chocolate and never sleep again to do it before I go completely grey, but might be fun to try)

Been drawing the last 2 days. Took most of yesterday to draw a single picture, who's idea was it to try to draw a reflection in water? (probably mine. My eraser saw a lot of work yesterday) After transferring it onto Stonehenge paper, I have made a start to it but not enough to scan or enough to take a picture. Should have an art update tomorrow if all goes well.

Went to a few stores today trying to find anything suitable to use as a drawing board but no luck. And no luck trying to find a container big enough for my art supplies but small enough that I can lift it without pulling something (even if I split supplies into 2 separate containers). I have puny arm muscles. But I did get some more coloured paper, and 2 little sheets of vellum that should be interesting to use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3