Attack of the Veggies

Daisy by Jennifer PhillipAlmost finished *does a little jig, or maybe not. Might pull something and thats all I need after my hand feels like it is getting better* The original colours are somewhere between this scan and the scan I posted the other day. Definitely more stylized than realistic. But I like the direction my style is going :)

Weather has been gorgeous here, hardly a cloud in sight. Planted more flowers, can't remember exactly what. But if all goes to plan I will have lots to draw, well as long as the birds don't eat the seeds.

John planted rhubarb, but I don't think anyone here actually eats the stuff. For someone who I have never seen eat a veggie of any kind he really likes to plant them. Not sure who is going to eat them if they grow though, I don't eat veggies either. Probably end up drawing them too once I am done with the flowers, unless we end up with some huge mutant tomato and life turns into a really bad horror movie.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3