Monday, April 23, 2007

Hand Troubles Again

So my hand is back to its old tricks, numbness, loss of muscle control the odd pain. So no new art, even though I did start on that cassowary the other day, I just can't hold a pencil well enough to draw, and can barely type. Saw the doctor today and I have to go see a neurologist now. Hopefully soon, as this problem just seems to be getting worse (even though I thought it was getting better) and is starting to stop me from doing everyday things (trying to wash your hair with one hand is harder than I thought). So hopefully my hand decides to co-operate and I can work on that bird at least a little each day. If not, be prepared for lots of pointless pictures and possible book reviews.

2 comments:

Susan Borgas said...

It is so frustrating when our body doesn't behave itself! Hope you are back on top of things so fast that it even surprises you. If not I will still be reading your blog no matter what is posted. :D

Jennifer said...

Thanks Susan :)
I'm hoping my hands get sorted out soon.