Ball of Fluff

Coloured Duckling by Jennifer Phillip"Ball of Fluff"
3.5 by 3 Inches
Coloured Pencil on Murano Paper

Another bird, big shock! Quick little drawing based on a photo from the reference library at WetCanvas. I'm trying to use up the little scrap pieces of the Murano paper I have laying around and still trying to get a loose style that I like. Almost there I think.

Yesterday the shower looked like we had killed a cow in there (even though you would be hard pressed to even fit a calf in the space, never mind a full grown cow. And we wouldn't kill a cow in the bathroom, maybe the kitchen. [I'm joking!!] ). Died my hair red, and didn't do that bad of a job. Certain parts are redder (and brighter) than others but that will fade once I wash it a few times. :) John's hands are bright red, its funny to see.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3