Pink Daisies

Pink Watercolour Daises by Jennifer Rose Phillip"Pink Daisies" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Watercolour on Daler-Rowney Hot pressed paper
3 by11 Inches


When I do watercolours I use a very quick loose style. I mostly just concentrate on getting the colours I want and am not too worried about realism. Been a really long time (10 years!) since I have done anything with watercolours, so this is basically a warm up and a try out with my new brushes. Wasn't worried about covering the pencil lines, or looking like a finished piece. Once again though, I like the unfinished look. Not really sure why though.

I really like this paper, its really smooth and I'm even thinking of trying coloured pencils on it to see the effects I can get.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3