Teddy Bears

"Teddy Bears" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Been busy the last few days with business related things, so haven't had much time to draw. This is from last year, but I still think its cute. Drawing of bears from one of those claw machines. We emptied that machine and have 2 garbage bags worth of stuffed animals to show for it.

Did get a chance to work on the snow leopard today, but messed up the background. So its a drawing that will remain a WIP. Might re-do it in the future because I really do like the intense looking eyes. I think I have most of my art work ready to offer as prints, so look here and on my site for updates and offers soon.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments

  1. Tell me what you think "messed up" on the leopard. Maybe it isn't. (or do you just want to keep that great drawing for yourself?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I messed up the background. Its just the wrong colour completly and the leopard itself does need more work but once the background was wrong I pretty much decided to stop. :(
    I don't have a problem posting it :) Maybe you or anyone can give me help and I if I can't use any suggestions on this, than I can always use them on the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3