Boring Rainy Friday??

Well not boring with 4 cop cars on the street, well 4 that I can see. The area has been taped off and people are having to go around another way. The cops keep looking at something on the street, but I can not see what it is. John says that something must have happened like a stabbing or a shooting. But thats all just speculating. yes I am turning into the nosey old lady looking out of the window, searching for gossip :p

Last time something like this happened I had said someone must have died, and I was right. (not that I was happy about that)

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:20 pm

    Did you find out what happened? I would have been out there getting all the 'news'. I'm the nosey woman hanging out the widow shouting, "You there! Whats going on?!"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! might be something in the paper tomorrow. I think I heard something about attempted murder, but not sure if that was just people gossiping? wouldn't surprise me though :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3