Yeah I prefer chocolate to strawberry too :) Maybe the next ice cream will be chocolate, or neapolitan so everyone (well most people) see something they like. Now only if I could draw cookie dough ice cream, than it would be perfect :D
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Your coloured pencil work is lovely! A pity though you went with strawberry icecream...if it had been chocolate, I'd sneak a bite. ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah I prefer chocolate to strawberry too :) Maybe the next ice cream will be chocolate, or neapolitan so everyone (well most people) see something they like. Now only if I could draw cookie dough ice cream, than it would be perfect :D
ReplyDelete