Yellow and Ice Cream

"Ice Cream WIP" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

So another of the mystery flowers has bloomed and its a really nice colour. Still no idea what type of flower that it is. Not sure if the above card looks like ice cream yet, hopefully by the time it is done it will.
There is another little kitten prowling the area. Maybe 4 months old at the most. Cute little tabby with gorgeous eyes. Kept trying to jump out from behind things to grab my legs but as soon as I saw him, he went the other way and would pounce on the clothes pins when they fell to the ground. All he wanted to do was play, no fear of people so I doubt he is feral. I'm going to try to get a picture of him, but he moves so fast sometimes it probably will be hard to. We used to have a tabby cat that we called "M-Head" for the markings on his head. Yeah, we had a hard time naming him. But he was a cool cat, would shake a paw like a dog.

Its getting really cold here, but I still am wearing my sandals outside which is probably why I am getting some weird looks from people.

I have a few things I need to get finished:
  • Halloween dragons for this year. I have the line art finished just need to transfer it and than colour. I love Halloween and am going to try to do a dragon picture every year.
  • A cheetah face. Line art done and transfered, just needs colour
  • 5 ACEOs. Line art done, just need to colour them all
  • Ink the dragon for my website re-design. Than I have to colour it with Photoshop
  • 2 horses that were jousting. Need to do the line art still.
I think that is all for the moment.

Todays Scottish word:
1) kye

Answer to yesterdays Scottish word:
1) fower is 4

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:45 pm

    I have had many kitties, and the M heads are the most fun. Playful and smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be wrong but your mystery flower looks a lot like a Gazania to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, I wish I could have another M head, one day though I will adopt one. :)

    I think you might be right Serena. The pictures online certainly look like the flower, and the name does sound familiar. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:05 pm

    http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/image/s_ganzia.jpg
    Ganzia, African Daisy is right!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3