Happy Halloween!!


Here is our craptastic (its a word, it is....)gingerbread house. Yeah its from a kit but I am not sure how to bake gingerbread so we cheated. lol It was fun to do, its still in one piece. Maybe start to eat it tomorrow.

I did plan to have a Halloween dragon picture done for this year, but my chest infection took a few days out of drawing so it isn't done :( Just a few pumpkins to finish and some gravestones. If I get it done, I might post it but it seems wrong to post it after Halloween.

Don't rot too many teeth with all the candy you eat. :)

I will post the answer to the last Scottish word posted on Friday. I think I am just going to post them every Friday. Going to run out of words to post if I post one every time I make a blog post. :)

Comments

  1. I love Gingerbread so much, no way would that have lasted 24 hours in my house lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its still sitting in one piece, which is a bit of a shock. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3