Moo?


So I had meant to post this yesterday, but I fell asleep at about 5 in the afternoon and spent the rest of the day in bed :p (which isn't a good thing, but it probably helped the chest infection). Here are my Moo cards that I ordered. I really like them :)

Ordering was very easy.

1) Just upload your pictures that you want to use, you can upload 100 different pictures or just one. Example, if you upload 4 like I did, you will get 25 of each design. Make sure they are high quality images (I used images that I had already made print proofs of) and possibly make them a little lighter than they normally would be. I have read of some cases where the cards are very dark, so to compensate lighten the images (but not a lot). I didn't lighten my images and my cards turned out perfectly fine.

2) You can move the images that you have uploaded around a bit so that they look the way you want in the box marked for being printed. The images can be rotated so they fit either the long way or sidewise. You can get a preview of what the final image will look like and decide to keep the image or get rid of it.

3) Once your image is the way that you like you can add upto 6 lines of text and a little image if you want. The image I think can only be one that they have designed but I didn't use it so I am not 100% sure. If you don't use the little image you get a bit more character space to write in the 6 lines. You can pick the colour and the font (only 3??), and can change it to bold etc.

4) And thats it. You go to checkout, create an account if you don't have one, pay for your cards (or any other item you get from Moo) and than wait to get them in the mail.

Mine arrived in less than a week and I am very happy with them. I can use them for small business cards, tags for items, to tie to stuffed animals once I start making them, there are many things I can use them for. I could see people maybe losing them more than a regular sized card. I do think that if the image on the front is right it can catch a persons eye.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the link to Moo (love the name!) Those little cards are really neat and look professional, I could see them as a nice addition to a print or something (as opposed to sticking in one's business card). I must look further into Moo...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:46 am

    I love these little cards...thanks for the link will check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3