Actual Art

dog drawing Copyright Jennifer Rose PhillipCopyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

The start of a small drawing of a Lab done in graphite. Its about 3 inches square so shouldn't take that long. I do often forget how much I love drawing in graphite, sometimes it is so much simpler not having to think of what colour to choose next. I think I have just used a HB pencil so far, might have to go darker once it is completely finished. For some strange reason I have an urge to draw a rabbit, its kinda strange.

Bought some fabric today, not 100% sure what I am going to do with all of it, but the pink and the cow print are definitely going to be turned into dragons :D Dragons can be pink (and look like cows after eating too many knights) :p *edit* blue or green eyes with the pink fabric?? *end edit*

Comments

  1. That pink is awesome...and really bright! I think green eye would look good with the pink, but only if the green is just as bright! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the green is not as bright, but its a nice bright green when the sun hits them :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3