Moo Finished!

So full of stuffing, a seam burst. oops. That was easily fixed though. I really like the way he turned out. Next time I will maybe add some spikes to his back and tail. :) And he still looks really startled.

I was trying to get a better view of his wings. If the weather is nice tomorrow, I am going to stick him in some trees and take some pictures. I am sure the neighbours will look at me funny. :p Now to beat him up to make sure he doesn't fall apart lol. Probably not going to sell him, but the next one that I make will be for sale. :) (but really if someone wants him I would be willing to part with him.)

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:30 pm

    Adorable!!
    Rather than Uther Pendragon...how about Udder Pendragon?
    What a face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that is a perfect name for him!! I'm going to use that :D Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:13 pm

    Awww he is cute, love him lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3