Update on an Old Post

*Rant ahead, ignore if you will. Just a warning* :)

Some people might remember awhile back I wrote about an attack on a local wildlife centre, well this is what has happened and it doesn't surprise me at all. *angry* I know there will be a lot of angry people over this, and I personally think that the youths (not to label them, but probably neds) really should have been punished for what they did. I don't tend to get angry or publish my personal views in this blog, but saying that there are concerns about why the youths were out alone so late at night is a bunch of bull****. I see kids as young as 5 out by themselves on the street, either yelling or breaking things. Its a common thing so I don't know why that is a concern when the damage that they, ok might have done, is not really a concern. People have tried to change and help people like the ones that are talked about in the articles, but its hard to change people when they don't want to be helped or change they way they live. And they know how the system works, and use that to their advantage. You have kids beating people up, trying to run over people, and generally intimidating who ever they wish because they know that in the end nothing will happen. But to get back to the park, its a sad thing and even sadder to see it go unpunished because now what is to stop it happening again??

Comments

  1. I'm with you, who the he** cares if they were out late! I can't believe that they're not doing anything about this. Animal cruelty is one thing that I absolutely cannot abide by and, quite frankly, I really hope those poor excuses for sub-standard human beings get what's coming to them. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:44 pm

    What type of pressures were brought to bear on the people who dropped the charges?
    Someone with money or prestiege probably has "responsibility" for those "neds".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie- so far not much has been done. :( There have been a few letters to the paper and a petition online, but really nothing has been done. Its not that anyone has any money for the people involved its that the childrens panel just sees the people involved as kids, not the criminals they are. They don't themselves see kids destroying property and beating people up, and always blame things that happen like that on a "difficult background and upbringing". I had a difficult upbringing but you don't see me doing anything like that (and many other people too are the same). Its just another excuse.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3