Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cookies!!

Our oven hates me still, but most of the cookies are edible.

(We were lucky today the evil oven god only minorly singed the cookies rather than fully sacrificing/cremating them, then again it does tend to get regular sacrifices from other people so perhaps it was in a good mood tonight lol)

I got the recipe from Rita at Purple Tastes Good and it gets an approval from everyone in the house :) So thank you Rita. :)

And I bought a jar of icing to use and its all mine!! Well almost, John uses it some time but still a tub of icing to myself is a good thing, well maybe not for my stomach....
(and I will have no sympathy for her either :P says the evil husband) hrmm....

1 comment:

Rita said...

No prob, you can't have Christmas without sugar cookies! :D