More Petals

I am not sure how to go about scanning this once it is finished. I don't know if it is rough enough to scratch the scanner glass or even if it will scan because of the bumpy surface. I could try taking a photo on a sunny day as long as I remember to wear gloves and thick socks (and have lots of warm tea waiting inside, plus some cookies can't forget the cookies).

I'm glad I have that little brush that is in the corner. I would be inhaling a lot of dust if I didn't brush it away every once and awhile. And coughing while drawing doesn't work very well. The grey that shows up really strongly here on the back petals is not so strong when seen in person.

I'm hoping that I get a lot done on this tomorrow. There are a few animal pictures that I am itching to draw but want to try to get this finished. I also have a few dragon ideas to try to draw. Need more hours in the day.

Fun with Crayola I used to use Crayola markers to colour flash designs because of all the colours, and because I could wash the ink off of my hands. Better not to look like you killed a cow or you spilt paint all over yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3