Another Killed Cow??

"Harly" WIP Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

The bathroom once again looked like we had butchered a cow in the shower today. Dyed my hair red again, and this time it doesn't look so orange. :) Pictures tomorrow if I don't look so dead (this of course gives me time to try to get the rest of the dye off of my ears :p)

Managed to get a lot done with this drawing of Harly. I forgot he had a really big head. He either looked really angry all the time or he drooled and blew bubbles all the time when you had food that he wanted (dad had him trained that when he was drooling a lot, he would lick his lips to pop the bubbles). Definitely a one person dog. Still need to darken the values a lot and than spray it so it doesn't smudge.

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:40 pm

    Lovely drawing. I know all about red hair dye everywhere - I usually manage to smear it all over my forehead as well as over my ears. Well done on your correct estimate of the rat hammock too - now I need to work out how to make one of those for myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only knew what it was because I wanted a rat a few years ago as a pet :) (until I got a snake and was afraid if the snake escaped I wouldn't have a rat anymore :/
    hmmm could convert a quilt to a hammock I think pretty easily. hmm that gives me an idea! just don't have any trees to tie it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful drawing! I look foward to seeing your newly dyed hair! .. you'll be like a Superheroine, the best Superheroines always had red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harly is looking extremely good. There is so much expression in his eye already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that sounds familiar. My mom wasn't too pleased with my hair dying adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks dd that is true, the best always did have red hair :)

    thanks robyn :)

    Tizzalicious- my sister dyed her hair years ago and the sink at Dad's still has purple dye on it. Wont come off no matter how much elbow grease is used lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3