Snow!!



Sadly it has melted away, and I didn't eat all the cookies I made. hmmm Mint Areo cookies (could maybe use another half bar of chocolate). Lots of fun hitting a frozen chocolate bar, great for stress relief :p

Love horror movies and to laugh, check out this blog

No art for me, I think learning how to knit killed my shoulder so it hurts every time I move. Hopefully its better by tomorrow, and hopefully it doesn't snow tomorrow either *knocks on wood* The plan is to go back to Camperdown to take some pictures and just walk around.

Comments

  1. Snow at Easter is so weird. We had the same here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was weird, and it is slowly snowing today too. If its going to snow dammit! I want enough to make a snowman :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3