SPT?

Well I guess technically this isn't a spt because you don't see my face :p Over on Flickr a bunch of UK people *waves* have been posting video of them saying a few words and some have videoed their flat/house. So here is my clip (don't have a pro account on Flickr to put it there), and I forgot one of the words. oops

Yeah and the Furby makes an appearance too! :p (yeah I swear in this too, just to let people know [regular readers/viewers probably all ready know that :p])



Apparently I live in Africa :p

Comments

  1. pure unadulterated genius!!
    I love that I can be in your "mattress against a wall" gang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I'm always afraid the mattress is going to fall down and squish someone :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:33 am

    Great stuff - but that furby is just a bit too strange.... I have no mattress against my wall and no video camera to prove it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe you :) Not worth selling the mattress, so its stays here in case someone needs it when they move.

    the Furby was a gift for Xmas from hubby, I had always wanted one. I'm really just a big kid at heart and if My Little Ponies were not so much money I would probably have some of those too lol (I had a lot of them when I was a kid)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, what you're saying is, in your spare time you talk to Furby.
    OK.

    (too cute)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I have to have some kind of intellectual conversation and I'm lucky if half the time I understand what John says :p (jk!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3