In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle....

So our front yard needs a lot of work. You can almost get lost in the grass :p

Photobucket

Sorry for the large image, blogger is not letting me upload any pictures


Mr.Fuzzy did manage to cut about 3/4 of the front lawn and use weed killer to try to get rid of the weeds that are almost as tall as I am in some places (well maybe not that tall, but they are still a good size), before his allergies got the better of him and he had to stop.

Photobucket

The drying green in the back is going to need a lot of work too. There is no huge rush to get the yard cut, but it would definitely make the place look better and get rid of the kids (hopefully).

It does actually seem like one thing after another keeps going wrong with this flat. The new discovery is that the bathroom light is not wired properly. So back to the council tomorrow as no one thinks it is safe to use the bathroom light.

And I decided that I need to design an image to use on a packaging header to staple to my bags that hold prints and stuffed dragons. I think it will make the packaging look a bit more professional.

Photobucket

I would fold it down the middle, (so things would not be upside down on the print out) and than staple or glue it together to the packaging. I wanted to use the dragon image as it is in a lot of my layouts for my website and banners for other art sites. I still have the original and it would be very hard to part with (but hey I do need to free up some space. The flat isn't that big lol)

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:56 am

    A jungle indeed!

    I love your new packaging idea, and yes, would look really nice and professional. I always love seeing your dragon illustration too, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:12 pm

    Wow! That's a lot of grass. I hope it gets under control soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks :) I am thinking I should make a smaller version for my ACEOs, but don't know if it would be worth it as they are so small.

    Its kinda raining here today so the grass probably wont get cut until the weekend :/ but by then some of the weeds should have died (if they insists on living they will get another stronger dose of weedkiller. I don't like using toxic chemicals on the ground but its the only way to get rid of them)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea and I like the label design.

    Hope everything gets worked out with your new place soon. Grass? It's just an organic garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy was looking over my shoulder as I was reading this one. He said "I fought the lawn and the lawn won"!
    Nice label, I am bad at marketing, nice one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I fought the lawn and the lawn won"!
    LOL I have that song stuck in my head now :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3