Rose Hedge

The rose hedge at the flat that is in need of some serious trimming. Going to wait to trim it when it goes dormant. This is only a small section of it.

Close up of a rose. They are starting to die now, but next year they should be a little healthier. (If we can keep the kids out of the yard....are bear traps too much? [jk])

Another Virtual Sketch Date. A really interesting thing to participate in. Its neat to see how different people draw the same picture. And it never hurts to sketch things you normally don't :)

My little Scottish dictionary has been packed away in a box, so next week it will hopefully be back ):

Comments

  1. Auutum is the best time...I have one a bit like that. Baer traps are fine, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to collect roses and all but one died of my cruel neglect. Yours are so beautiful, I can almost smell them. Mmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to know bear traps aren't overkill :D

    they do smell nice. There were a lot of new blooms this morning that were really huge. I normally have a black thumb of death so time will tell if this hedge dies lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3