Bread of Death

Bricks for food? My first attempt at bread making. Could probably hit someone with it and knock them out :p Tastes all right though

Not sure if I posted this on here yet. The start of the drawing I am doing of Deuce. Lots more work to do on this. Finish laying down the first layer of pencil and than concentrate on the highlights. I think I need to put the left side of his face on a diet, looks a little too wide here.

If you don't hear from me in the next few days the bread killed me :p

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:28 pm

    Save me an end piece!
    And you found the drawing! Isn't it fun to rediscover things after a move? And isn't it fun to never have to move ever again, ever ?? :)

    Deuce does have a wide face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will fight you for it :p I'm glad I found the drawing as I don't think I still have the line art for it. Ok I will leave his face and you can be the final judge if it looks like him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try making bread one day and I'll probably end up having a similar experience :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. well hopefully it ends up better than mine did (we didn't eat a lot of it. Was too heavy lol) best time to make it would be after you have an argurument with someone lol take out your frustrations on the dough :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3