Dark Knight Completed

coloured pencil drawing of a horse Dark Knight Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip"Dark Knight" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
Coloured Pencil on Canson Mi-Tientes
A4

I used the colour of the paper for the head dress. I really like the simple look where things are just hinted at. I'm not being lazy :p

On to the white horse and a flower where all the petals are going to drive me insane :p And then I have to think of a landscape and a still life drawing to do. If I am going to make up a portfolio I think I should include examples of different mediums and settings.

So I need to draw some more landscapes. I was thinking of doing a few pieces of the New Zealand coast.

I also need to find a caramel square recipe to make some to send to dad. If they survive the trip they wont survive very long at his place. He once ate 2 dozen cookies in one night. And he is underweight :p Got up and all the cookies were gone.

He said he didn't eat them all. Gave some to the dog too :p

He did lose a lot of weight in the hospital. Weighing 105 pounds was way too skinny. :/ He says he is gaining weight and doing better. Just trying to find a place to get his teeth yanked out so the infection doesn't get worse and he ends up back in the hospital. I think he said it was going to cost about $2000 to get them pulled so he is searching to try to find a cheap place but one that also isn't a chair in a dark alley :p He has a friend that has a number for him to call so hopefully its good news.

Mr.Fuzzy made tablet but both me and dad thought it was too sugary. And we both have horrible sweet tooths.

Comments

  1. Beautiful job on this Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful.

    although when I read the title, I thought it was batman-related art :)

    hand sketch blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark Knight drawing is fantastic lady x

    PS Don't watch Neighbours it will take over your life

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol good thing we don't have a tv then. Its bad enough going to the In-laws to watch Holby City :p (guilty addiction)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:48 pm

    What a great illustration, it looks so real!

    I am also sorry to hear about your dental/jaw problems! .. I just found out yesterday however that I need to get one of my wisdom teeth removed... I am so dreading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:18 pm

    The Dark Knight is fantastic!
    You have got to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck with your wisdom teeth, (I will refrain from posting my wisdom teeth story). Just take some pain meds (even if you don't think you need them) and lots of rest.

    thanks Leslie. I actually really like the way this turned out. going to be a hard one to part with once I am done using it for my portfolio.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3