Sleeping Knight

White Knight Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
"White Knight" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Small update on the grey horse. He looks like he is about to pass out :p Not sure if this paper is working with the horse. Maybe should have tried to find a paper with a similar colour to the last one. Still need a few more layers to fill the tooth on the paper.

I need to think of things to draw using graphite. Not an animal. Was thinking a few dragons or maybe a landscape from NZ. Or I could do something that I saw in Canada. Very pretty down by the lake. I don't want the portfolio to be full of CP drawings but I don't have room for painting.

I started a Newsletter! The sign up form is on the right. I will try to include any tips, some WIPS, sale info and any site updates. I want to add a Q&A section but would need people to send in some questions. So if you have any questions about anything really send them to me or comment with them here :) Comes out monthly so wont be cluttering your inbox everyday.

Comments

  1. beautiful horse and drawing as usual. my oldest would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. horse is looking great! ooh i will try and think of some Qs for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks chichi and sian :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this is coming along.
    I wish I could draw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks :) Practice. You have an artistic eye, just need to practice drawing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is fantastic, you are very talented! I love horses :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's coming along beautifully, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3