Car Wash WIP

"Car Wash" Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

Started the heavy horse drawing today. This is just the start of the first layer of probably 5 or 6 of different hardness levels. I'm hoping to have this done this weekend, but I have to work on my application for Uni so it might not get finished until later this week.

I was going to have a few stuffed dragons to post today, but I broke another machine needle trying to sew the wings and tore the fabric too much to fix :/ So hopefully tomorrow. Pissed me off because I don't know if I have enough fuzzy green fabric to do another green dragon. I need to sew more. I always forget how much I do like sewing. If my hands were a bit more steady I would do more embroidery as I loved doing that too. I really like adding different designs to already made clothes and bags. Add such a personal touch to things.

And a boring rambling video from last week when it snowed. 6 minutes and 52 seconds long and as usual I swear :p (but no ponies :p)



And yes I do say stupid things like what are said in the video many times a day :p I really am not daft :p

Comments

  1. Lovely drawing (clicked on it to see it bigger). Would love to see the stuffed dragons when done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to keep coming back to watch your vid, LOL. I have a laptop in the lounge and Andy is watching TV today...lazy day. The last time I went to Scotland I got stranded because of snow...but it was a few years ago. I think despite whatver they say about global warming, we are due a cold one soon! Great start to drawing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahha I love your videos!

    OOH a bus! :D
    xx

    PS plis email me with your address so I can send you a monkey badger/button siansburys@gmail.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully have a few done in the next few days so I post and list them :)

    Its freezing here! John says it use to snow here a lot but really hasn't snow that much for close to 10 years.

    I always sound like an idiot in them lol but really I guess that would probably be the only reason would watch the whole thing. The stupid things I say :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3